Introducing the easiest way to create a paid newsletter

Hey everyone! Wanted to share some exciting news with you all.

You can now send paid newsletters directly to your members using our brand new in-house newsletter feature!

We’ve automatically included this powerful tool with our Pro and Premium plans — no additional fees.

All you need to do is press send and start earning! We’ll handle the rest.

If you prefer to have full control and integrate Memberful with your favorite email marketing service, that’s no problem!

We’ll manage your integrations and keep your lists in sync.

Learn more about how to create a paid newsletter using Memberful here!

That’s great but I’d love to be able to drop Mailchimp altogether. That would save me a lot of money. Is there a way to import the email list I have on Mailchimp and match it up with Memberful subscribers, and everyone who doesn’t match can be set as a free user?
being able to save templates would be great too, as well as add a pop-up sign-up form on our website.

Hi Matt! Thank you so much for your questions. Let me look into this for you and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can! - Madison, Memberful

Great to see this innovation. I’ve used Mailchimp for the past 10 years. Are there any examples of paid newsletters produced in Memberful? Can you share a “view as webpage” link to a newsletter or two? Thank you.

1 Like